3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 13, 2015 5:18 PM by Jsucool76 RSS

Illuminations -Epcot - Walt Disney World - Orlando - 12 October 2015

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Last Night (12 October 2015) My wife and I went to the Illumination Performance at Epcot - Walt Disney World (WDW) Orlando. I would highly recommend attending this performance when you visit WDW. While this video gives you a glimpse of this performance, it is much more impressive in person.

Illumination - Epcot - Walt Disney World - Orlando - 12 Oct 2015 - YouTube

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Orlando, Florida, USA
  • Re: Illuminations -Epcot - Walt Disney World - Orlando - 12 October 2015
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Thanks for sharing, jasper100!!  I'm sure its a totally different experience when you're there, but I definitely enjoyed the video!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

stelzer001 Platinum 2 Reviews

Ok, try not to giggle when you read this....I have been to Disney 4X this year, and 2x went to epcot, as its work related (believe it or not) and had to watch this show. Its good, don't get me wrong, but having seen it so many times (again work related), I guess the thrill has worn off. Glad that you enjoyed and encourage those who have not seen it to take it in

Jsucool76 Gold

Proud Disney annual pass holder here. (though not so proud of the price hikes). Been to Disney more times than I can count this year, but I almost never watch any of the shows or parades. They're great the first time. Pretty good the second time. Then you're like "well...lol"

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...