3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 18, 2015 10:35 AM by mrjohne RSS

Hotel Review - JW Marriott Santa Monica Le Merigot

mrjohne Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

We stayed here in August 2015 and had a fantastic time.  The hotel staff were very responsive to any requests we made, the rooms were  quite comfortable, the restaurant was pretty good too.  I'm a Platinum Member and I paid with points yet I was upgraded to their largest room which wonderful.  It was a special trip for us and once the hotel staff knew they did everything to make our time at the Le Merigot special.  The balcony was huge and we ended up having dinner out there each night to watch the ocean and the people walking on the beach.

The hotel isn't right on the beach but the views were very nice.  I travel a lot for work and fun and customer service is very important to me.  A smile goes a long way sometimes.  It was nice to see an entire hotel staff that excelled in this area which, as we see in today's world, isn't always a priority for many companies.  Well done JW Marriott!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Santa Monica, CA, USA
  • Re: Hotel Review - JW Marriott Santa Monica Le Merigot
    clebert Platinum 21 Reviews

We have stayed at Le Merigot as well.  It is one of my favorite Marriott properties, and I agree with everything you said!  Our flight landed super early, and they gave us a 10am check in without even flinching.  The room was great, we loved the pool, we enjoyed the restaurant, and the location is excellent even though it's across the street from the beach and not beachfront.  There is a ton to do nearby including the beach, the Pier, shopping, people watching, etc.  We walked to Venice Beach as well.  It was great.  I'd return anytime!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Thanks for sharing, mrjohne!  Do you have recommendations on what to do in the area?

mrjohne Platinum

The Santa Monica Pier is close by and is a fun area to check out.  Walking along the beach is one of our favorite things to do.  You can also rent bikes and pretend your on the set of Three's Company!  There are lots of restaurants, cafes to visit as well.  The Third Ave Promenade isn't too far either for lot's of shopping.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...