2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 16, 2015 4:10 PM by nfelky RSS

Points in Delta Hotels

guillaumeleclercqc Member
Currently Being Moderated

When will Marriott Rewards points will be available in Delta Hotels?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Points in Delta Hotels
    deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi guillaumeleclercqc,

Thanks for posting your question. Delta hotels will not be a participating earning partner until February, 2016.

Also, welcome to the Marriott Rewards Insider forum! This is a wonderful place to share your experiences, perspectives, photos, and questions with fellow travelers. Feel free to check out ourGetting Started Guide for tips on how to enhance your experience with the forum.

You are always welcome to reach out to me, lindseyh, carat or joshm with any questions or concerns about anything Marriott Rewards or the site. We make up the moderation team for the forum and we are here to help.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Points in Delta Hotels
      nfelky Platinum

Just called about missing stays in Marriott Rewards account with regards to Delta Hotels - and was told Delta is not a participating partner yet.  CSR was nice but had obviously answered this question before. I mentioned that I booked the Delta stays through the Marriott Rewards site so assumed that they were points earning.  Not so.

The integration team is working on the issue but do not expect to earn Marriott Points at Delta until well into first quarter 2016.  Also not likely that they are going back to reward you for previous Delta stays.  Something to keep in mind if you have other options.

Cheers

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...