4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 20, 2015 8:45 AM by ukgirl RSS

Seattle, WA

ukgirl Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

So I spent a week in Seattle and was booked into the Springhill suites (not a usual for me).  The checkin was awful, after interrogation I was finally given a room (it was booked under a different name and they wouldnt believe me and called several of my collegues) that wasn't too bad it was the smarmy fake smile the guy purposely gave me after we were done (he knew I was angry). I gave him my marriott credit card and he didnt offer me anything, I asked about an upgrade, No, I asked about points, are you a marriott member? Smirk smirk...YA I just gave you my card with number on it and status?? Regardless, the breakfast seemed nice, except for the tall lady who works there, she absolutely STUNK everyday of strong BO and refused to replenish the eggs 15 prior to close.  It really put me off the food. Location wise is ok except there is a homeless park opposite the hotel, so....depends on what you want

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
springhill suites
  • Re: Seattle, WA
    jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

Yuk

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Thanks for taking the time to share this experience with us, ukgirl. Sorry to hear how frustrating it was! If you'd like, send me a private message with your Rewards number and contact information. I'd be happy to pass this information back to the hotel for review.

vburchfield Member

Typical unprofessional types....maybe its Seattle? smirk smirk!

ukgirl Platinum 1 Reviews

Rigghhttt thanks lindseyh but nothing happened as expected. What I want EVERYONE to know is since we got back 3 people had nearly $2000 added to their credit cards for NO reason and what makes it worse is they have been calling and sent around in circles to get it fixed even after talking to the GM there nothing has happened it didn't happen to me (because I would not stand for this rubbish) but I feel so bad for these guys they are in the military

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...