10 Replies Latest reply: Oct 26, 2015 3:25 PM by pluto77 RSS

Latest Paris hotel email contacts

lakeshore Platinum 11 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hello Insiders!

It has been quite awhile since I have been on the forum. Busy time with growing kids! We are traveling to Paris, once again, and I have decided that we will stay in a hotel for our five nights. No vacation rental this time...I need a little pampering.    So, back to Marriott, to have a lovely trip with hubby and sons. I know the many choices of hotels, and wanted to get the names and contact emails those of you have used to contact ahead of time. I am going to look around to see which hotel will work best for our family. We have had good luck in the past, and not so good luck. So if any of you have had fairly recent dealings with helpful guest service managers, or front desk managers, could you please pass them along? Also, I would love any input on experiences with Platinum breakfasts/lounges.

Merci beaucoup!

Lakeshore

P.s. Also, have any of you heard of refurbished rooms at La Defense? It looks like some have been remodeled on the website, but it doesn't say it in room description.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Paris, France Marriott Hotels & Resorts Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel
  • Re: Latest Paris hotel email contacts
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

Hi lakeshore!  Nice to know you're all fairing well and still traveling to Paris!

Here's what I've got:

Courtyard by Marriott Paris Boulogne Billancourt

cdb.parbb@hotels-res.com

last used 03/2015

Paris Marriott Opera Ambassador Hotel

reservations.ambassador@parismarriottopera.com

last used 03/2015

Paris Marriott Hotel Champs Elysees

mhrs.pardt.guest.relations@marriotthotels.com  Guest Relations

brenda.lemoine@marriotthotels.com                  Director of Rooms Operations

last used 04/13

Renaissance Paris Hotel La Defense

rhi.parld.gm@renaissancehotels.com                Use this one wisely - it's the GM's email

rhi.parldasstfom1@renaissancehotels.com        Asst Manager

rhi.parld.con@renaissancehotels.com               Concierge

last used 06/2012

Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel

rhi.parvd.concierge@renaissancehotels.com      Concierge

last used 10/2012

Marriott Vacation Club, Village d'Ile-de-France

mvci.activitiesDLP@vacationclub.com

last used 05/2012

We stayed at La Def in May 2012.  We were upgraded to a Junior Suite, king bed, sofa, chair, coffee table in sitting area, sofa made into hidabed, large desk and chair, credenza with flat screen tv, 1.5 bathrooms, nice sized closet with safe.  I have no knowledge re: refurbished rooms at La Def, but in 2012, they were up-to-date, very nice.

The front desk at all of these places were really helpful, especially at C-E, CY Boulonge and Opera Ambassador.

Can't recall how many kids you have, but in 2010 we stayed in a room at C-E with two queen beds and over 500 square feet.  It was huge as far as rooms go, esp Paris, with large entrance area and large bathroom with separate shower and tub.  We stayed on points, but had to pay cash for the upgrade to guarantee it (can't remember if gold or plat).  Sizewise, worth every penny.

No free breakfast at the CY, but a couple of nice "bou"s in the hood.  Haven't stayed at the C-E since they went continental, I think now it's an 8€/person upgrade to hot breakfast.  I have always loved breakfast at the C-E. Comp elite breakfast was served in the restaurant at Opera Ambassador and I liked it just fine, though not as much as C-E, but haven't stayed at the C-E since 2012.

Best Regards.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

this is great we should have a post where we can have as many as these contacts as possible. I can never understand why there is usually no way to contact a hotel especially when one is a Platinum

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

The Marriott Rewards Elite reservation line usually provides me with contact info for any hotel.  

You can add the Paris Marriott Rive Gauche.  Valerie, there is possibly the finest employee at any Marriott hotel, anywhere!

mhrs.parst.guest.relation.mgr@marriotthotels.com

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Awesome write up pluto77!! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks so much, Pluto! Sorry it has taken so long to respond. We arent staying in Paris very long this time(and one of the days we are taking the train to Amiens), so we wanted to stay in the best possible location to be able to go to all of our favorite sights, eat delicious foods, visit our friends, and just enjoy Paris.

I have always wanted to stay at the Vendome(I have always highly recommended it on Insiders for It's fantastic, central location). Plus, we have been to the nice pool area(it is small, but an oasis in a big city), which is always nice to have a little relaxing time when days of walking get to the kids. However, I never thought we would actually be able to stay there until our kids stopped traveling with us, as we are a family of five, and the rooms didn't look like they could accommodate us. But, I emailed them, and Priscille was wonderful helping us figure out a solution for our family!!! We are using points plus a Euro supplement, but it will be worth it, as we will all be able to stay together, each child with a single bed. I am soooo excited! We will be celebrating my husband's birthday! Last year we rented a flat on the Rue du Ravoli, which is just a couple of blocks away from the Vendome, and we absolutely loved the location. To be so close to Tuilleries is a huge blessing with boys who need to run around(or bounce on the trampolines) and let off some steam. And we could walk everywhere, but if we were tired, the Tuilleries Metro, line 1, is right down the street, which is great. When we lived in Paris, we used to attend Mass at the beautiful Saint Roch, on Rue Honore, a few blocks away, so we have our favorite boulongerie close by, my Frenchy perfume shop(I am almost our of my rose scent that brings me back to  paris in a whif), and that whole area just brings back wonderful memories!!! So I can't wait! And, I am excited to stay in a hotel. Flats are awesome for the space, washing machine, etc, but sometimes a mom just needs a little pampering herself! ;-)

I will let you all know how our stay goes. I cannot tell you how wonderful Priscille has been...so welcoming and accommodating, answering all of my questions in numerous emails. Also, Pauline was extremely helpful and kind, too, when I needed to change a date, and Priscille was out, she replied quickly, and made the changes we needed. And even though all of our contact has been through emails, they both have extended their appreciation for our Platinum status, and made us feel like welcomed guests. We are looking forward to meeting them both!

I Also received a warm welcome from the Champs Marriott, but the Vendome accommodations turned out to be a better guaranteed fit for our family. The Renaissance Arc di Triumph got back to me, along with the Opera Marriott, but honestly, they weren't as welcoming in their emails, and their solutions were not even close to the Vendome's and Champs'.  Also, the Vendome was the only one to include Platinum breakfast for all of us, which is very nice.

Phctourist, if we we had a longer stay, we would have probably returned to the Rive Gauche, as Valerie and her team have been exceptional in the times we have stayed there. We love them!!! I am so glad you were able to enjoy Paris while staying in their care. They truly make you feel like family, and I will always highly recommend the Rive Gauche because of them! We just wanted to stay in the first arrondissement this time, and stay at the Vendome. And as I have said, I have always recommended it for its boutique feel, pool, and awesome location. So I am truly looking forward to our stay!

And, so far, Priscille and Pauline and their kindness have reminded me much of Valerie and her fantastic staff! :-) We can hardly wait!

Now I need to figure out our accommodations in London, where we will be going after Paris. Lol!

A big thanks to everyone for your input!

Happy travels,

Lakeshore

Sorry for my typos...this iPad does whatever it wants! Ugggg!

pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

lakeshore, this is wonderful news and glad for you.  Please let us know how it turns out.  I've not stayed at Vendome, but once they were nice enough to let us leave our luggage there on the day of our arrival in Paris from CDG, so that we could attend to a couple of Paris appointments before heading out to our Marriott destination elsewhere.  We made the arrangement with them in advance and they were really nice about it (of course we tipped them, and I brought them some wine from California as a thank you).  It was a very nice thing they did for us, even though we were not their guests, but they knew we were Marriott Rewards members.  I always wondered what it would be like to stay there, since I've heard the rooms are small, so would be very interested in knowing how it turns out for you and your family, as well as how much the euro supplement is.  Supplements can be totally worth it when needed and can give peace of mind.  Also, terrific about the comped breakfast for all.

Bon Voyage!

Hi lakeshore!  Last year (Feb 2014) on your advice, I had a wonderful 9 nights at the Rive Gauche, sandwiched around 4 nights in Amsterdam.  Valerie was an amazing help, as you said she had been to you.

She upgraded us to a beautiful suite for both  stays and welcomed us back (for the last two nights) with a pleasant bottle of Bordeauz. We felt more like guests and less like a customers than we have ever felt at any hotel.  Unfortunately, I converted to a new computer and lost the e-mails to her.  I'm trying to get that contact info.  If I come up with it, I'll add it to this thread.  Valerie might be the best hotel employee that I have ever encountered.  I certainly hope that she is still there!

Yes, Valerie is amazing!!! She really knows how to make a customer feel valued! She is such an asset to the Marriott company. I hope they realize how lucky they are to have her! And her staff in the CL is fantastic, too!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...