4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 5, 2015 11:21 AM by vaboywnder RSS

Tysons Corner Ritz Carlton

schweels Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I am taking my husband to the Tysons Corner Ritz for a special birthday.  Can anyone provide advice about whether we may have an opportunity for an upgrade to the club level?  From other posts, it looks like that may be a possibility, but the hotel was very negative.  Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Virginia, USA
  • Re: Tysons Corner Ritz Carlton
    joshm Member

Hello schweels, and welcome to the forum!

This place is a wonderful resource to seek information, as you have already done here. From travel tips and insights to recommendations and photos, this community serves as a great way to engage with your fellow traveler!

Regarding your post, have you tried to reach out to the property directly? I'd be happy to retrieve their contact information if that's something you would like to do. On that note, I am part of the community management team that moderates this forum. If you have any other questions, or would like help of any kind, don't hesitate to reach out to me, lindseyh, deannad, or carat. We're here to help.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

Hi schweels

I have an upcoming stay at the Tyson's Ritz in November.  It will be my first Ritz Stay.  I signed up for the Ritz Credit Card earlier in the year which gives  3 Club Level Upgrade Certificates to use each year.  If you occasionally stay at Ritz properties you may consider the Ritz Credit Card for the Club Level upgrades.

schweels Gold

Just an update:  we had a wonderful stay - highly pleased with our experience.  Alas, we were not upgraded to the club level, but the management had a bottle of champagne and cake waiting in our room when we checked it.  We decided to pay for the upgrade to the club level and it was a treat.  Shima took great care of us.  Vaboywnder, you may want to consider using one of your upgrade certificates, particularly if you're going to take advantage of a longer stay - we really enjoyed it!!

vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews

schweels,

Thanks for reporting back!  I'm glad you and your husband had a wonderful stay.  I am using the upgrade certificate for our upcoming stay will report back on Insiders our experience as well. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...