9 Replies Latest reply: Aug 4, 2016 5:25 AM by Dallasrediscovered RSS

Dallas hotel suggestions

rinny54 Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hi all!  I am planning a trip to Dallas & wonder if anyone has hotel suggestions?  I would also appreciate things to do & places to eat.

Thanks in advance!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Dallas, Texas, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts
  • Re: Dallas hotel suggestions
    1040TaxBiz Member

Dallas is a big area. Are you planning on staying downtown or on the edges of town?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

I haven't spent much time in Dallas, so I don't really have any solid suggestions.  However here a couple of threads I've found that may be helpful.

Looking for great restaurants in Dallas

Re: North Dallas Alternative

I'm sure other members will chime in

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Or if you want to stay in downtown Ft.Worth the Fort Worth Hotels | The Worthington Renaissance Hotel in Fort Worth TX is beautiful with very nice rooms.

We are trying to visit all the presidential libraries. So an area of Dallas close to the Bush Presidential Library would be good. Thanks!

1040TaxBiz Member

A great option is

The Highland Dallas, Curio Collection

5300 E Mockingbird Ln, Dallas, TX, 75206

It's about a mile from the GW Bush Library

Thanks 1040TaxBiz. Any Marriott hotels?

randomname Platinum 7 Reviews

There's a Ritz Carlton, Marriott, Renaissance and Marriott Suites all within about 4 miles of the library.

Thanks randomname

Dallasrediscovered Member

A hidden treasures is Courtyard Dallas Allen at the John Q. Hammons Center. Be sure to book a room with a balcony. Besides the hotel being fabulous, you will be surrounded by all the shopping and restaurant options you could possibly desire.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...