7 Replies Latest reply: Aug 31, 2016 5:20 PM by bobbywhite RSS

Online Chat With a Rewards Representative....

txman Gold
Currently Being Moderated

This may have been brought up previously, so forgive me if it has. If I want to discuss my account with someone, I can call, email, etc. Why can't I have a chat online with a representative?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Online Chat With a Rewards Representative....
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Silly answer, but best I've got.  You cannot chat with someone because Marriott does not offer than ability even though you'd think with all the millennials they focus on they would have a chat session available.

Maybe our team of mods here can look into this for those who want to chat online.  What say thee carat, lindseyh, joshm and deannad?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi txman

We have passed your suggestion of having an online chat representative to our team, along with your request to have someone reach out via email to discuss your account. You should be hearing from someone shortly, and if not, please let us know.

For the future, here is a list of phone numbers for Marriott Rewards, and it also has a "Contact us via email" option at the top of the page where you are brought to a page to submit your information to have someone contact you via email.

Marriott Rewards Phone Number and Customer Service Information

Thanks!

phctourist Platinum 20 Reviews

I'm certain that many would appreciate this option.  I hope Marriott pursues this.

deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi txman & others on this thread,

Our team has advised that they do have chatters available while members are logged into their accounts. In this case, txman can write directly to the email address MarriottRewardsChat@Marriott.com, and include Urgent Attention: Natasha G. and your Marriott Rewards number.

They Rewards team switches who is working so it will not always be Natasha. In this case, the email can be directed to her, but for future issues, members should just send issues to that email address (make sure to include rewards #s) and be able to receive assistance.

Hope this helps!

txman Gold

Thanks for the information....I found what I was looking for. I was putting this situation out there as I would like to click a button and chat with someone.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Wonderful info, thanks deannad.

bobbywhite Platinum

To get to the online chat you have to do a few things.  Go to reservations, search for any hotel,  have the available rates page up and don't move the mouse for a minute or two.  This will automatically trigger a chat window to pop up.  This is the ONLY way to enable chat from our end at the current time.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...