2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 30, 2015 1:38 PM by deannad RSS

HOW do I receive a new Marriott Rewards Card via mail?

SarahKaye Member
Currently Being Moderated

how do I receive a new Marriott Rewards Card via mail?

THank You!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA SpringHill Suites By Marriott SpringHill Suites Scottsdale North
  • Re: HOW do I receive a new Marriott Rewards Card via mail?
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hello, SarahKaye and Welcome to Insiders!! As you may already know, this is a great forum to talk about all things Marriott.  It's also a great place to share your travel recommendations and experiences and hear what other members like yourself have to say.  I'm carat and I am one of the moderators here along with deannad and lindseyh.  If you ever have any questions, like the one above, please feel free to reach out to any of us.

I've included a link to our Getting Started Guide, if you'd like to take a look.

Getting Started Guide

In regards to your question, there are multiple ways to obtain a new Rewards Card. 

You can call Customer Support at, 801.468.4000.

You can download the mobile app on your smart phone for a digital copy of your card.

We can also reach out to our team and have them send you one. Which I've gone ahead and done for you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: HOW do I receive a new Marriott Rewards Card via mail?
      deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi SarahKaye,

Cara and I heard back from our team and they have advised that a new Marriott Rewards membership card has been requested for you.  This card should arrive in four to five weeks.  Until then, you may use your account number when making reservations or present it when you check-in to the front desk at any Marriott property to ensure you receive appropriate credit.

You may also easily order a Marriott Rewards membership card after accessing your account through MarriottRewards.com.  To do so, please click on "My Account" and select "Account Overview" from the dropdown menu.  On the next page, please click on the link that reads "Profile."  Confirm that the mailing address listed under "Personal Information" is current, and click "Order replacement Rewards card." Finally, click "Save" on the next page to order your new membership card.

If you have a BlackBerry, Apple, or Android smartphone, you may download the Marriott App and use its electronic card feature to display your membership card. Thanks for coming to Insiders for assistance with this issue, we're always glad to help!

http://www.marriott.com/marriott/mobile-apps.mi

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...