1 2 3 8 Previous Next 111 Replies Latest reply: Aug 28, 2016 10:32 AM by iahflyr RSS

restaurants

*lucky1* Silver
Currently Being Moderated

If I were to take you to dinner where would we go?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Paris, France Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel
Rome, Italy Marriott Hotels & Resorts Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora
Scottsdale, Arizona, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Scottsdale Paradise Valley
Sedona, Arizona, USA
Key West, Florida, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Key West Waterfront
Portsmouth, New Hampshire, USA
Garmisch, Germany
  • 1. Re: restaurants
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Ah come on lucky1,

That is a loaded question with a wide variety of possible answers so I will bite on two possible scenarios.

Now, if you are female and neither of us was attached and a first date I'd say a more quiet place where we could sit possibly outside and get to know one another.  Seafood would be a good selection.

Now, if you are male and it was a "boys night out" it would be much different setting, more activity and louder, outside at a Sports Bar or similar to share in some drinks, laughs and check out the games.  A nice cold Salad or maybe some type of Pub food.

Now, if neither of the above would apply.....well I guess I'd be waving at you across the joint with whomever you took.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• 2. Re: restaurants
    *lucky1* Silver

Great answer!   

• 3. Re: restaurants
    jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

Mcdonalds. You can chose anything from the dollar menu.

• 4. Re: restaurants
    jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

so Lucky you can reverse the question if someone was to take you to dinner where would you want to go?

• 5. Re: restaurants

Very nicely done jerryl!

• 6. Re: restaurants
    *lucky1* Silver

Any place would be ok with me, it would be a break from cooking. Lol

I did have a great steak meal at Sam & Harry's last year. As long as place is clean, great service  and a great meal would make me happy.  

• 7. Re: restaurants

How about a place where you can grill your how food?  Maybe a RI with their grills outside.

• 8. Re: restaurants
    *lucky1* Silver

That's cool, I go there quick meal and cheap. Once in awhile not healthy to eat fast food. As long as place is clean, some are yucky inside..

• 9. Re: restaurants
    *lucky1* Silver

That would work but would prefer the Sam & Harry's restaurant.    

• 10. Re: restaurants
    pointjunkie Platinum 2 Reviews

Mama's Fish House on the island of Maui.

• 11. Re: restaurants

Love Mama's Fish House....unbeatable views and food to match.

• 12. Re: restaurants
    jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

where is it on Maui ?

• 13. Re: restaurants
    pointjunkie Platinum 2 Reviews

It's just past the town of Pai'a on the roadway towards Hana. After passing through Pai'a town, the road turns slightly to the right-the entrance to the restaurant's parking lot is just to the left so don't drive too quickly. I believe there is either a 'picture' of a fishing boat or a 'large scale' model of a fishing boat with the restaurant's name. No ka oi! (It's the best!)

• 14. Re: restaurants
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

Since you're buyin', we'll dine at La Pergola or Guy Savoy. Finally see if 3 Michelin stars is all it's cracked up to be.  If it's not, well, we're either still in Rome or still in Paris, so either way, it's a solid win.

1 2 3 8 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...