6 Replies Latest reply: May 14, 2016 11:44 PM by GoldenBoy RSS

vacation

*lucky1* Silver
Currently Being Moderated

What is best vacation you have ever had In USA?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: vacation
    clebert Platinum 21 Reviews

lucky1, this is a hard question!  One of my favorites was a trip to Amelia Island, FL, when we stayed at the Ritz-Carlton.  It was quite wonderful.  We went in October last year, and the weather was perfect. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

This is a very hard question!! I feel like you would have to be more specific in the question to get the best answer.  Like what was the best family vacation, best girls trip, best romantic getaway, best active destination, etc.  There are so many wonderful places to see and experience that picking one is almost impossible!!  I'd have to say I'm undecided, but in a good way.

How about you, lucky1? What has been your favorite vacation?

*lucky1* Silver

Yes, sorry I didn't really thing about and should have been more specific. Ok let's just say family vacation. Mine was going to Disney World with my  son, father (who has passed away) my mother,brother, and sisters with there children. it was great fun and is a special memory for me to think about and appreciate that time I had with them all. 

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Sounds like a lovely trip!! The more the merrier!! I have had two special trips with just my father and myself and a few with my mom.  I will always treasure those trips.  Not that the vacations I've taken with my whole family weren't special, they just hold a higher meaning.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Yeah a really tough question as many of our vacations in the U.S. have been incredible.

I will list a few spots and see if later I am able to narrow the list or expand, in no order of preference:

• Boston
    • NYC
    • Seattle
    • Portland
    • Oregon Coast
    • San Francisco
    • Blowing Rock, N.C.
    • Copper Mountain, CO.
    • Carmel, CA.
    • Coronado Island, CA.
    • Marco Island, FL.
    • Maui
    • Taos, N.M.

GoldenBoy Platinum

Impossible to answer. But some of my favorite cities to visit are:

Kona, Hawaii

New Orleans

Dallas

Ft Lauderdale

Key West

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...