3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 1, 2015 9:32 PM by clebert RSS

Marriott phone app

brent_leatherman Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Got an email today telling me I could win a million points if I checked in via the phone app. Downloaded the app, signed in and was told that they could not retrieve my reservations due to various reasons (techno gibberish). Decided to look at the rest of the app and promptly got send back to the actual web site on my phone's browser. At that point, decided that the app wasn't worth taking up space on my phone. Let me know when it's all grown up and ready to use - great first impression, btw.

regards,

Brent

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriott phone app
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Sorry to hear you had issues with the app, brent_leatherman. I will certainly pass this feedback on to our team so that they may see this.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jamesdean Platinum 1 Reviews

Hi Brent, Um just checked my app on iPhone6 and it works fine, mind you there has been glitches in the past. I did notice that when retrieving reservations it takes some time to upload to your device, but a part from that it's all their, points, stays,  future reservations etc. Maybe try a reset..

JD

clebert Platinum 21 Reviews

I have never gotten that app to work very well, either!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...