3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 1, 2015 9:53 AM by carat RSS

Check-in under 21?

ja1714 Member
Currently Being Moderated

I'm looking to check into either the Courtyard Worcester Marriott hotel or the Residence Inn Marriott in Worcester. The terms and conditions claim you must be 18 or older to check in, but in the past they have only led 21+. I'm 19. Can I check into either of these hotels? Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Worcester, Massachusetts, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Worcester
Worcester, Massachusetts, USA Residence Inn By Marriott Residence Inn Worcester
  • Re: Check-in under 21?
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

If it says 18 then you should be good to go, but just to be on the safe side why not call the hotel directly and ask the front desk manager or hotel GM the question?  Make sure you take down the persons name with date and time you spoke to them and take it with you as well.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi ja1714, i'd be happy to looking into confirmation around this! Hold tight and I'll let  you know what I learn.

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Good Morning ja1714lindseyh was able to find out that the hotels listed above will not allow anyone under the age of 21 to check in.  Please let us know if you have any additional questions. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...