2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 28, 2015 10:09 AM by carat RSS

Big Thank You to Talia P.

claytonl Member
Currently Being Moderated

I need to tell you how much I enjoyed my stay at the Springhill Suites.  Everyone is so friendly and  accommodatingly.  The hotel was neat and clean,  On the way to the Air Port the van driver said, "Talia is such a wonderful role model, she doesn't expect anything from her employees she would not do herself."  We were there for a week and left feeling like part of the family.  My hat is off to Talia and her staff.  Linda Bennett

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Wichita, Kansas, USA SpringHill Suites By Marriott SpringHill Suites Wichita Airport
  • Re: Big Thank You to Talia P.
    laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, claytonl, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Big Thank You to Talia P.
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Thanks for sharing, claytonl!! It is always wonderful to hear things like this, I'm sure she made a big impact on your trip. 

Welcome to the Insiders Community!! This is a great forum to talk about all things Marriott. It is also a great place to share your travel experiences and recommendations and see what other travelers, like yourself, have to say. My name is carat, and I moderate the community along with deannad and lindseyh.  If you ever have any questions or comments, please feel free to reach out to any of us!  I've included a link to our Getting Started Guide, just if you'd like to take a look. 

Getting Started Guide

Looking forward to hearing more from you, and again, welcome!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...