4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 5, 2015 2:22 PM by bpelican RSS

A Spirit to Serve - A'jah H. at the Marriott Research Triangle Park

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

As three of our Grandchildren live in the Raleigh, NC, area, my wife and I frequent the outstanding full-service Marriott Research Triangle Park property for a week's stay every other month.  I am recommending the Spirit to Serve award for the Front Desk Supervisor, A'jah H.  During my career I have interfaced with hundreds of Marriott front desk Associates and A'jah defines the very best of these Associates.  First and foremost, she is thoroughly committed to ensuring guest satisfaction, not just at the front desk which she lights up with her personality, professionalism and efficiency, but in all phases of our hotel stay from check-in to check-out.   Whether it's recommendations for local restaurants or entertainment attractions or obtaining birthday favors for our ten-year-old Granddaughter, A'jah does it all with a flair.  If we have any problems during our stay, she is always available to address them to our satisfaction.  She literally treats us as part of her family.  She goes the extra mile for her guests and represents the quality of service that gives the Marriott brand its competitive edge.  A'jah is a tremendous asset at this excellent full service property and personifies the Marriott Spirit to Serve mission and is most deserving of this award.

• Re: A Spirit to Serve - A'jah H. at the Marriott Research Triangle Park
    melissaerb Community Manager Marriott Associate Platinum

Love hearing this kind of story, bpelican! Thank you for the nomination. Warms my heart!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

floridajn Platinum

I totally agree. I stay at the RTP Marriott at least once a month. A'jah ensures that all of my needs are met. What a wonderful member of the staff!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, bpelican, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews

Thank you laurac, and I also appreciate your kind comments.  I have throughout my career and continue to be in retirement a stanch Marriott fan.  If they don't have a Marriott property where I'm going, I won't go there!  Best Regards to you and your work on this board.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...