4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 24, 2015 9:01 AM by iahflyr RSS

Kauai Courtyard - great place to stay

californian Platinum 37 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Many of us stay away from Courtyards because they don't offer a free breakfast to Platinum and golds.  I did find this CY to be very good.  Lisa checked me in and was great.  Even though I didn't get breakfast, they did wave the resort fee due to my status so I didn't have to pay for parking.  .Beginning the 2nd night, I was upgraded to an across the pool ocean view which was very nice.  They put a coffee pot out every morning for free coffee.  I had a nice stay.  Nice hotel for a nice price.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Kauai Courtyard - great place to stay
    kharada46 Alumni Steward Gold 10 Reviews

californian, I agree.  There are some real gems out there!  My favorite CY is CY King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel   Nice rooms, outstanding staff, unique design and a great location... Can't complain!  And not like FS Marriotts have CL's or free breakfasts in Hawaii anyway. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Good to hear your positive Courtyard experience, it sounds very similar to what I have experienced at the Fort Myers Hotels | Courtyard Fort Myers at I-75 and Gulf Coast  with outstanding employees and the free coffee. 

How was the bed as that is probably our largest issue with Courtyards in general, the bed is just too firm if not flat out hard.

californian Platinum 37 Reviews

I did not notice anything negative about the bed.  Any chance that you would delay your Cabo trip to when pluto77 and I will be there?

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

I'd love to, but that gets into a few already planned activities such as a good friends daughter wedding and close to a birthday trip for my wife to a yet to be determined location.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...