7 Replies Latest reply: Jan 1, 2010 5:03 AM by taxman415 RSS

Premier Visa changes

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I recently got a Marriott Voice survey as an email but when I clicked on it, the new page loaded telling me that the survey had already been closed.  Has anyone else gotten that notification and result?

I see in the Flyer Talk forums that others were able to complete the survey. That questionnaire mentioned some additional perks that would come from having the Premier Visa, including additional nights after charging $3K, etc.  Wonder if the card is considering new amenities?  Sure hope that the 15 nights and the free category 105 night benefit never go away.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Premier Visa changes
    mikiegfla Platinum 4 Reviews

Same here. You would think the contractors would check this stuff out before releasing a system wide email.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

I received the below email on Friday around noon, attempted to respond to the survey less than 5 hours later and received a message that the deadline for the survey was passed.  Less than 5 hours???

Your opinion matters. By taking 15 minutes to answer our questions about the Marriott Rewards Credit Card, you'll help us better serve you. Plus, you'll get 500 Marriott Rewards points just for sharing your thoughts (points will be credited to your account in about 6 weeks).

Answers to the survey, created with independent market research firm Synovate, are sent securely and are confidential. Take the survey now

We appreciate your time and opinion.

Marriott Rewards Team

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate

Greetings, Insiders.

Thanks for letting us know your concerns regarding this survey. I spoke to the appropriate team at HQ, and here's some more information:

-The survey launched at 9:00AM EST Friday morning
    -The team was overwhelmed by how many people chose to take the survey - they were thrilled! Due to this high response, however, the maximum number of participants was met much fast than anticipated.
    -The page members may have received after this maximum number was hit was not exactly worded the way the team had anticipated, and should have been more clear. They are very sorry for the confusion.

Also, the team wanted to share with me that they are testing messaging for all of our existing and potential card benefits - more info is sure to come in 2010!

Thanks again for your understanding, and on behalf of Marriott Rewards and the Marriott Rewards Visa team, I apologize for any confusion related to the survey page(s).

Regards,

Andrew

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Thanks for letting us know what is going on!

Good luck!

frankiesesso Platinum 5 Reviews

I had the same issue, and I responded later that afternoon

mauisteve Platinum 5 Reviews

I did as well and it was only 2 days later

taxman415 Platinum

I did as well and it was only 2 hours later... This was not the first time this has happened to me... Very frustration to get these repeated offers to only not be able to get the benefit....

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...