10 Replies Latest reply: Sep 22, 2015 9:03 PM by ssindc RSS

Photo contest

rocksanboca Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I am having trouble getting my photos entered for the megabonus photo contest.  I am submitting jpg files but they are not being accepted with a prompt telling me they are the wrong format.  I was able to submit one photo through Facebook but the FB site will not accept additional photos even though it says it is possible to do so. I have spent hours doodling with this and I am so frustrated.  Anyone else experiencing these ridiculous challenges?  Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Photo contest
    rocksanboca Gold

The latest response to this question:

Unauthorized

Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Thanks for letting us know, rocksanboca! I'm currently working with our team for insight around this.  You are not the only member who is having trouble, so something must be up.

I'd also like to welcome you to the Insiders Community!! It's a great place to share your travel experiences and recommendations.  It is also a wonderful place to check out destinations you may be interested in, your bucket list may get longer!!  My name is Cara and I moderate this forum along with deannad and lindseyh. If you ever have any questions or issues, like above, please feel free to reach out to any of us.  I've included a link to our Getting Started Guide, but it looks like you may not need it.

Getting Started Guide

Looking forward to hearing more from you!!

Good Morning, rocksanboca!! Our team was able to pin point the problem that was causing this issue and were able to fix it.  You should be able to post your pictures now.  If you are still having difficulties, please let me know.  Thanks again for bringing this to our attention!!

rocksanboca Gold

thank you!  i posted some pics and hope to win!  appreciate your kind assistance!  tracy

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know that there is currently some back-end work to the site being done, and you will be unable to post images to the MegaBonus album or any other albums for the time being. Please let me know if you have any questions around this!

themarriottvacationer Platinum

Thanks for letting us know Lindsey!

How will we know when we're able to upload again?

It was up and running for a little while this morning, but had to be shut down again.  We will let the community know when you are able to do so.  Please keep us informed on what you are experiencing!

rocksanboca Gold

Hi! Please keep me posted on your progress with the image loader.  Thank you!

deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi Everyone,

We have been informed that updates have been made to the site so you all should be able to post photos to photo albums without issues and SPAM posts will hopefully be prevented from making their way up. Thank you for your patience as we had these issues sorted out!

ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews

Thank YOU (and, of course, the rest of the team) for overcoming the technical hurdles!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...