6 Replies Latest reply: Sep 26, 2015 6:41 PM by brooklynlobster RSS

free nite

brooklynlobster Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Hi. I wonder if anyone can. Help

Recently I was awarded one free nite at a category 5  hotel

It so happens I will use it   I happen to have. Reservation s   for September 26. I made the restoration before  I got

The free nite so I called the horse. And they told me they couldn't help me that I have to contact Marriott because

I. Made the reservation on line. Does anyone experienced this before do t hey send me something

Or they take care on line how much time do they take.

Thank you

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: free nite
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Thanks for posting, brooklynlobster!! It would be more beneficial to call the Customer Service line, 1.800.450.4442, rather than the hotel.  They can provide better assistance when dealing with certificates.  If you'd like, I can reach out to our team to see if they can help as well. Just let me know.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

brooklynlobster Silver

Thank you

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

You could also search for using reward points for that night and if there are any available book the stay using your Cert then cancel your original reservation.

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Both answers are correct. I've used both options in the past. It's easy for the customer service folks to add the certificate to the existing reservation. I'd try that first.

curiousone Platinum

I just booked a room using my free night certificate last night and once again I was not able to do it on line. I had to call customer service to get them to use the free night certificate.

brooklynlobster Silver

i had to call allso 

to get my free room i was help by  a wonderfull girl ashely she was great  she called the hotel  and  3 min later all done   no problem   thanks 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...