2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 7, 2009 10:13 PM by anadyr RSS

Reno Gem

costaricasusan Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Just completed a 5 night stay at the Marriott Courtyard in Reno, NV.  What a gem!!  Lovely hotel and very friendly hotel staff.  The location is GREAT!! with a Starbucks across the parking lot along with several other restaurants.  The new Italian restaurant on the corner next to the Courtyard, Vivoli Cafe, is incredible!!!  For those of you familiar with Reno...Vivoli will give La Famiglia a run for it's money.   Having been a long time fan of The Atlantis...I must say I preferred staying at the Courtyard and then going "out" to play.   Looking forward to future stays there!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Reno Gem
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Wow--an excellent review and nice to hear!  Reno is a city that I hav frequented, mostly on my way to or from somewhere so it is nice to hear that it has an excellent Courtyard.  Was this one of the newer ones with the interactive TV in the lobby?  Have you emailed the Manager to express your feelings?  That kind of feedack goes a long way to keeping these kind of places as they are.

Thanks for the post.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Reno Gem
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Wow--an excellent review and nice to hear!  Reno is a city that I hav frequented, mostly on my way to or from somewhere so it is nice to hear that it has an excellent Courtyard.  Was this one of the newer ones with the interactive TV in the lobby?  Have you emailed the Manager to express your feelings?  That kind of feedack goes a long way to keeping these kind of places as they are.

Thanks for the post.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...