6 Replies Latest reply: Sep 20, 2015 4:43 AM by ramoneur RSS

Newspapers

boomer Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Several years ago most Marriott properties discontinued the newspaper at the door for environmental as well as cost reasons.  I miss this.  Rather than bringing back distribution to all guests, why not deliver by Opt-in request?  Thoughts?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Newspapers
    guidedog613 Platinum 6 Reviews

At the Marriotts we frequent they still deliver newspapers to your door and there are a variety available in the CL.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Same with us, under my preferences in my Rewards account I've selected USA Today (Yesterday) and at each FS Marriott that I can remember I am asked at check-in if I still want USA Today delivered.  In most RI and CY they have plenty of newspapers in the lobby as well.

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi boomer, is there a specific brand or property you're referring to? I'd be happy to have our team clarify any information for you if you'd like.

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

I always get newspapers at my door at FS Marriott's , at CY they are in lobby as  at other lower brands. I don't know if at FS I get because I am Platinum .

boomer Platinum

Courtyards and Fairfield Inn. 

ramoneur Platinum

A littlebit off-topic, but is it at all possible to get (yesterday's) newspaper from you own country?

I am from Holland; I would be willing to pay about 5 euro if they would deliver a specific newspaper from the Netherlands.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...