2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 28, 2015 6:34 PM by txman RSS

Fairfield Inn - Carlisle, PA

boomer Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I stay at this property quite often.  It is in an industrial type area off I-81 but is my go to place.  The property is always solid.  Bill at the front desk at night is very friendly and has my keys ready as I stroll in late.  Almost always I get a suite.

The breakfast is typical Fairfield Inn, does the trick but nothing to make my mouth water.   The woman who is the breakfast attendant Mon-Thursday is very pleasant and engaging always making me feel welcome.  I wish I knew her name!

This propert just  went through a remodel.  The new furniture is much nicer with the bold oranges, blues and greens mostly gone.  The desk chairs are a lot more comfortable.  The front desk, lobby and breakfast area descor was all redone and is much classier and warm.

Hopefully newer, larger, HD TVs are in the future plans.

I Recommend this location!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Carlisle, Pennsylvania, USA Fairfield Inn By Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites Carlisle
  • Re: Fairfield Inn - Carlisle, PA
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Thanks for sharing, boomer!! Great insight!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Fairfield Inn - Carlisle, PA
    txman Gold

Thanks for the information....If I am ever up that way....I'll check it out1

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...