3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 24, 2009 11:25 AM by tjcnewyork RSS

Dakota Steakhouse of Rocky Hill, Ct

tjcnewyork Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

http://www.dakotarockyhill.com/data/Unsorted/homepage-20189-1.jpg

If you ever find yourself on I-91 headed south to New Haven or north to Hartford and beyond, or you're staying at any number of Marriott properties along this busy North-South corridor, you must try Dakota Steakhouse of Rocky Hill.  Conveniently located at exit 24 on I-91, you can see the restaurant's sign from the interstate.

Dakota is more than a sign, it is a one-of-a-kind dining experience.  Independently owned, Dakota of Rocky Hill is a theme-restaurant  celebrating a mix of traditions including Adirondack mountain lodge, the Great Plains, the Old West and the Rockies.

http://www.dakotarockyhill.com/data/Unsorted/Dakota_Interior_Web_Pic-20206-1.png

The Hunt Room, Dakota of Rocky Hill

For lunch, dinner or Sunday buffet you'll enjoy an array of ocean fresh and grilled items plus an award-winning salad bar.  We've enjoyed dining at this restaurant many times and joined their dining club.  Dakota knows how to treat you for a birthday or anniversary.  Via e-mail they send you a discount dining voucher.  But, that's not all - they will exceed expectations in unexpected ways.

Earlier this month, we celebrated a milestone anniversary.  This past weekend we redeemed MR points for a getaway and stopped in at the Dakota to redeem our anniversary voucher.  You don't have to be celebrating anything to enjoy a Dakota dining experience.  This weekend they were packed with an animated group of patrons.  Truly a MUST TRY!  For more, point your browser to Dakota of Rocky Hill

Honoring family traditions, Dakota of Rocky Hill will be closed on Thanksgiving.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Dakota Steakhouse of Rocky Hill, Ct
    pltnmprincess Platinum

TJC,

You sure spend a lot of time in CT.  Dakota is practically in my back yard and I concur with your assessment.  My first experience with this restaurant was actually in Manchester VT - a place called the Sirloin Saloon.  Same owners as Dakota and same great menu.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews

TJCNewYork,

Congratulations on your Anniversary!  Here's to many more!

tjcnewyork Platinum

PlatinumPrincess

Dakota Steakhouse in Rocky Hill is now independently owned by REEL Hospitality of Shelbourne, VT.  The Sirloin Saloon is owned by DWH1 LLC of San Diego, CA.  Both restaurants do have new menus that are similar in graphic design, but not identical in selections. Under Reel's management, our experiences at Dakota Rocky Hill has been consistently excellent. I'm delighted you concur.  

Several Marriott's along Connecticut's I-91 provide a restful night to begin a roadtrip. For us, a New England getaway would be incomplete w/o a stop to refresh and dine in your backyard!

-- Edited by TJCNewYork at 11/24/2009 11:24 AM EST Corrected the reference to "Sirloin Saloon".

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...