4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 7, 2015 4:29 AM by travelbug100 RSS

Bangkok Marriott resort and Spa

orlandokathy Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I'm planning to visit Bangkok, Thailand in late January 2010.  I want to spend sometime in Bangkok Marriott Resort & Spa.  Does anyone know if the concierge lounge opened for weekends?  In USA, the lounge are closed during weekends.  It will help me to decide to stay there on weekend or weekdays.  Thank you.

K

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Bangkok Marriott resort and Spa
    lesliepamel Platinum

Resorts don't normally have concierge lounges. However the Lounge at the JW MARRIOTT at Bangkok is absolutely fabulous.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

pltnmprincess Platinum

It has been several years since I have been there, but I am pretty sure the lounge is open on the weekends.  It basically is a roped off section in the lobby.  They offer breakfast in the lounge or in the restaurant, so I assume that would be open on weekends.  Best bet is to email the hotel directly to see if anything has changed.

I also agree with Leslie that the JW Marriott lounge in Bangkok is fabulous.

suetravel Platinum

We were at the lovely BKK Marriott Resort and Spa this time last year.  I'm pretty sure that the Concierge lounge was open 7 days and, being BKK they offer many other "advantages" to hotels in the US when you have access. 

This is such a lovely hotel, quite unique and very much in the Thai tradition. We have stayed there on several trips and never had a negative thing to report.

We love the refreshing boat ride over to the other side of the river (supplied free by Marriott)

Enjoy your trip.... wish we were there right now.

Sue

travelbug100 Gold 10 Reviews

Hi the JW Marriott Concierge(Executive Lounge) is indeed open on weekends

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...