4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 27, 2009 10:22 PM by frankiesesso RSS

Courtyard Marriott Philadelphia

cperez Silver
Currently Being Moderated

Beware:  This Courtyard Marriott does NOT offer FREE breakfast for any of its elite members (Gold, Platinum, etc.).  The front desk person said that there are 15 Courtyard Marriott locations around the world that don't offer free breakfast and they happen to be one of them.

On a good note, the hotel was in a good location; rooms were decent size.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Courtyard Marriott Philadelphia
    pltnmprincess Platinum

This is news to me....I never knew that CY offered FREE breakfast based on status.  I have had breakfast included in my corp rate, but if I was on a rate that didnt include it, I always had to pay.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tjcnewyork Platinum

Interesting.  According to Marriott.com, complimentary breakfast is among the features listed for Springhill Suites, Fairfield Inn & Suites and Residence Inn but NOT Courtyard.  

eyes_of_texas Platinum

With the exception of special deals and promotions, corporate owned Courtyard properties have never offerred complimentary breakfasts.  Fairfield and SpringHill Suites do provide breakfasts - but I find that the egg patties, pre-prepared microwave biscuit sandwiches and rubbery waffles offered at those brands are more of a punnishment than an elite perk.  Residence Inns offer a great breakfast.  Their punnishment is that your MR point earning is cut in half.

frankiesesso Platinum 5 Reviews

Appears to be confusion...Courtyard is the ONLY brand that does NOT offer breakfast to Elite members unless you book as a part of your room rate.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...