1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 4, 2009 3:11 PM by anadyr RSS

Nashville on Broadway!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

The Courtyard off Broadway has always been great for us!

Walking down the hill to Broadway, day or night, has afforded us an inexpensive good time.  The music is always going and the laughs are appreciated.

You will enjoy this for a week-end or business trip.

• Re: Nashville on Broadway!
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Jerry:  We're just back from Gotham and I agree--the sights and sounds of Broadway and Times Square are hard to beat!  As TJCNew York has posted in the past, Junior's Cheesecake, next to the Marriott Marquis, is a place not to be missed and (by NYC standards) not that expensive.  Even splitting a piece of the dessert is enough, take it from me.

Also there is now free WiFi available on the Times Square pedestrian area near TKTS, and that for the computer junkie like me is good news.

Speaking of shows many have lotteries and others have what are called Rush Tickets that provide seats at rock bottom prices!  Only catch is that you need to be at the box office and in some cases you will need a student ID for these deals.  However, with the lack of audiences these days it never hurts to ask the box office if there are tickets at discounts.  Also, if you subscribe (free) to www.playbill.com, you'll get frequent emails with discounts on them  for most of the shows.  Just print them off and bring them to the box office.

Love NYC and the many Marriotts there.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...