2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 20, 2009 11:50 PM by jerrycoin RSS

St. Louis Golfing Fun!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

On a recent week-end we stayed and played golf near the Springhill Suites in Chesterfield, MO.

The buy two, get the third night free worked out for our marathon golfing gala.

Playing at The Bluffs, in nearby St. Charles afforded us a top experience.  The ladies liked shopping and dining at nearby Chesterfield Mall

Try the beauty of the area!

• Re: St. Louis Golfing Fun!
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Jerry -- what a great way to spend the weekend!  I've put The Missouri Bluffs Golf Club on my list of must-plays for next spring. I'm just a short 3.5 hour drive away.   This looks like a beautiful wooded course with some elevated tees, and another great Tom Fazio design. And, Chesterfield, if I remember right, is a very nice community with plenty of shopping and restaurants. Thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: St. Louis Golfing Fun!
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

NUHUSKER,

What's great is the SpringHill Suites had a buy two nights and get the third night free.

How do you beat that and go to Andreas SteakHouse at Chesterfield Mall!

Enjoy!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...