Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

7 Replies Latest reply: Jul 1, 2013 10:58 AM by sanjuancap RSS

Marriott.com Redesigned Website

vpplayer Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I think i will like it.  I previewed it on "My Marriott Voice" a couple of months ago, and at the time thought it was nice to look at, but I preferred the old one (slightly), simply because i am (was) extremely familiar with the old one, warts and all.

Clearly, one will have to learn to navigate the new site, which is somewhat annoying, but I suspect the functionality will be improved over the old site.  It is prettier, but I have to admit I haven't played with it enough to see a functional improvement. 

I have found a few minor bugs and have reported them to Marriott. 

So what do others think?

• Re: Marriott.com Redesigned Website
    pltnmprincess Platinum

I like it too!  I just wish there was a more obvious link to the insiders page...I had to hunt around a bit to find it and now I dont remember where it was...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Very Nice!

What happened to our daily contest?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

vpplayer Platinum

Pltnmprincess asked:

"I like it too!  I just wish there was a more obvious link to the insiders page...I had to hunt around a bit to find it and now I dont remember where it was..."

It's on that side scrolling thing near the bottom (with the red arrows on each end).  Click on the left arrow, and then you'll see it.

tjcnewyork Platinum

Works on Firefox, so no complaint here.  Agreed on the need for a more obvious link to Insiders.  And what did happen to the contest? 

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

What does the new design do for the average customer that the old one didn't?  Is Marriott looking to attract new customers with a redesigned website?  For me personally, it's a whole lot more trouble.

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

One hiccup on Beta (3.6) Firefox otherwise it's good to go.  I guess the deal is to freshen the web presence as much as possible and using more Flash works well for me. I am partial to the brushed gray look as well

sanjuancap Platinum 5 Reviews

I wish that it were easier to get a sense of the charges, without having to go to each property individually.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...