3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 21, 2009 10:10 AM by tjcnewyork RSS

Which New York hotel is best for small training course?

barbaracollins Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

HI

I am looking to take the training courses I run in England to the US, and go to New York in June. Not being able to go first and see which hotel is best, I wondered whether you could advise, if anyone is familiar with the New York hotels, which would be the most suitable for a class of 8 to 10 people, for a whole day event.

I want a place where its elegant (its wedding planning training so has a air of elegance about it), food is good, and easy to get to for people travelling into NYC for the day/weekend.

I also want them to feel they have value for money on their bedrooms.

Any help would be appreciated!

Barbara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Which New York hotel is best for small training course?
    tjcnewyork Platinum

Greetings Barbara:

As shown below, consider using Find & Reserve at Marriott.com and setting a filter under Events & Meetings equal to 'Wedding Planner' as a starting point.  By browsing through the hotels, you might find the ideal venue among what Marriott offers.  I do not know if the search engines for other hotel brands offer this type of feature, but it is worth a shot.  Good luck.

http://i396.photobucket.com/albums/pp50/TOWNHOUSEMEDIA/Filter-WeddingPlanner.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

barbaracollins Platinum

Thanks for your feedback, I know how to use the website comparision, but I wanted personal experience, I don't want the hotel to be too big/impersonal that my delegates would not feel welcomed and 'looked after'

tjcnewyork Platinum

What about exploring Marriott's Wedding Planning Services?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...