2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 11, 2009 6:36 PM by anadyr RSS

Veteran's Day

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

On this day I salute all those men and women who have served their country, both in combat and the support to those on the front lines. 

I applaud Marriott's dedication to ensuring that those in the military recieve reduced rates for both leisure and official travel.  It is more than just a small perk--it can make a difference in the lives of families and service members.

But most of all I remember my fallen comrades, with whom I served and I honor them today, Veteran's Day 2009.  To everyone of you, remember that you are heroes and your memory will remain in my heart, always.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Veteran's Day
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews

Stepping Stones -- here's to you for your military service. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Veteran's Day
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

NU Husker:

Thanks for the thanks--I appreciate it.  There are millions of us who've worn the uniform proudly, many longer than me (three years) and many who risked greater dangers in the name of freedom, but I am proud to salute every one of them today.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...