2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 10, 2009 9:46 AM by tjcnewyork RSS

Getting the Most Out of Hawaii

topfloorplease Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I have a family of 5 and 200,000 Marriott points. Any suggestions how I can get the most out of them in Kuai or Maui?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Getting the Most Out of Hawaii
    jhawker Gold

my husband and i just got back from spending 7 nights in maui.  we stayed at the marriott in Waelia.  it was fantastic and highly reocmmend it over the marriott  in Kannapoli and Lahaina.  Wailia is beautiful, very relaxing and it was perfect. this was my first time to hawaii and glad we picked maui as there was so much to do... or we could do nothing at all.  enjoy... whatever you decide, i'm sure it will be perfect!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Getting the Most Out of Hawaii
    tjcnewyork Platinum

Would 5 nights in a 2 bedroom villa work?   Designed for family vacations, the Marriott Vacation Club brand features properties with Villas that include a master bedroom suite, a guest bedroom and bath, living/dining area with sofabed, fully-equipped kitchen/kitchenette, washer/dryer, DirecTV and complimentary wi/fi internet service.

Book a Category 6 Marriott Vacation Club Pointsaver Award.  Redeem 4 nights, get the 5th night free:

http://www.marriott.com/Images/Rewards/LRA%20Images/Hotel_Category_Grid.gif

Each bedroom adds 5,000 points per night. A 2 bedroom villa sleeps 6. At a Category 6 resort, it will cost 40,000 points per night.

On Kauai, I highly recommend Marriott's Kauai Beach Club.  On Maui, Marriott's Maui Ocean Club on the beautiful Ka'anapali Beach is a must try.  I've taken my family of 4 to both.

For more, consider searching Insiders using 'Kauai', 'Maui', 'Hawaii'.  Keep in mind that the search engine is unforgiving and does not know that Kuwai = Kauai  (correct spelling).

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...