3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 18, 2015 11:27 AM by kebs23 RSS

New Credit Card Account

redhorse Silver
Currently Being Moderated

My wife signed up for the 80,000 point promotion in July, but she does not have a Marriott Rewards card.  She has fulfilled the obligation of spending $3k in 3 months.  Where does her points go or does Marriott establish a rewards account automatically for her?  Any info would be appreciated. 

Thanks,

James

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: New Credit Card Account
    deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi redhorse,

When your wife signed up for the MR credit card during this promotion, she should have been prompted to enter her information and would have had a Rewards number assigned to her if she did not already have one before getting the card. We'd be happy to have our team look into this for you. Please send me a private message with your wife's contact information she used to sign up for the card.

Also, I see that you're new around here, so I'd like to welcome you to the Insiders Community! This is a great forum to share your travel experiences, recommendations and search out the inside scoop for many destinations.  My name is Deanna and I am one of the moderators here, along with KatieCcarat lindseyh. If you ever have any questions or comments, please feel free to reach out to any of us.

I have also included a link to our Getting Started Guide, if you'd like to take a look.

Getting Started Guide

Thanks for posting, and happy browsing

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

kebs23 Silver

Hi, I'm having the same issue. I signed up in July and I'm well above the $3000 to make 80,000 points. I don't see these points posted anywhere? I'll be calling this afternoon to the chase rewards number.

LuckyCharm$ Gold

kebs23 take a look at this. You are not the only one.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...