4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 15, 2015 5:50 PM by sinside RSS

JW Orlando Accessibility

sinside Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Curious if anyone is familiar with the grounds of the JW/RC Grand Lakes. We will be there in October and our son uses a wheelchair. We don't need an actual accessible room, but would like to know how accessible the grounds are. Do I need to contact the resort to ensure outside access to the room is accessible? And is the shuttle to the parks accessible? Would like to avoid driving if possible.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Orlando, Florida,
  • Re: JW Orlando Accessibility
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi sinside, I'm having our team look into insight around this for you. I'll follow up with information once I hear back from them!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

doddsy69 Platinum 8 Reviews

The grounds are very accessible never used the shuttle but I'm pretty sure it will be great as well it's an amazing property

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Good Morning, sinside.  I have been working with lindseyh and our team regarding information about the property.  Our team would like to know your reservation number, that way they can work with the hotel to make sure you are accommodated properly.  Can you send either, lindseyh or myself, carat a private message with details around your reservation?  We will pass it along to our team.  Do let us know what you think of the property. 

Thanks in advance! 

sinside Platinum

I believe I sent you a direct message. Let me know if it didn't go through. Thanks.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...