4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 19, 2015 11:20 AM by rcupadhy RSS

Nobody does it better

rcupadhy Platinum 6 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Once again, I feel compelled to write about the Residence Inn Marriott property located in Rocky Mount, NC. I have stayed at Marriott properties across the country; including Renaissance properties in Baltimore, MD, Charlotte, NC, Los Angeles, CA, and Nashville, TN.

None of these properties can compare to the quality and service I have experienced at the Residence Inn in Rocky Mount, North Carolina. Every time I stay, I realize that they have set the bar a little higher for everyone else. Everyone, and I mean everyone at this location needs to be commended. In previous posts on Marriott Insiders, Trip Advisor, and here, I have named many individuals at this location that make every guest feel special.

In this nomination for the "Spirit to Serve," I have only one person to name, Becky Kerere, the General Manager. She is a tireless leader. I see her there first thing in the morning chatting with guests at breakfast, and into the wee hours of the night, making sure that the evening social hour is well above the expected standards. My hat is off to her. I have been in upper management for quite some time, and let me just tell you, I can count the number of "Becky's" I've had on only one hand.

For her and her team, the "spirit to serve" culture is alive and well! Feel free to contact me directly for more details about this jewel in the crown of Marriott.

• Re: Nobody does it better
    LuckyCharm$ Gold

It's always good to hear about exceptional service. Way to go Becky Kerere!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

clebert Platinum 21 Reviews

rcupadhy, what takes you to Rocky Mount, NC?  Anything interesting there that we should know about?  I've been all over NC but can't recall stopping there, although I've heard of it. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

rcupadhy Platinum 6 Reviews

Mostly business. It's a nice area.

laurac Marriott Associate

Greetings, rcupadhy, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...