10 Replies Latest reply: Sep 15, 2015 5:54 PM by 702rugbyref RSS

Double Points Promotion

keplertracker Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Just wanted to inform members that when I checked my account today, Marriott enrolled me in a Double Points promotion.   It appears that the promotion is targeted to certain members.   I'm not sure what that criteria is. 

Marriott is giving double the points for every stay between Oct 1 and Dec 31 up to a total of 50,000 bonus points.  

https://www.marriott.com/rewards/promotion.mi?promotion=RR15

• Register by October 31, 2015
  • Stay between 10/01/15 and 12/31/15
  • Earn double points with every stay, up to 50,000 bonus points

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Double Points Promotion
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Thanks for sharing this, keplertracker! I've reached out to our team to see if they can provide any clarity around the criteria for receiving this promotion. I'm sure there are some other Insiders who would be interested in learning more about this as well!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ndn Platinum

It's a targeted promotion. I wish I had been selected, but I am not.

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Correct. I wish you better luck in the future, ndn!

702rugbyref Platinum

bummer...

jamesdean Platinum 1 Reviews

Was not selected, but would love to be since I've got some steady travel coming up for the remainder of the year!!!

Mind you it's similar to my MEGA Bonus, except with MEGA bonus the double points kicks in on your 2nd stay, whereas this looks as if it's double points right from day-1.

JD

keplertracker Platinum

My Mega Bonus is 25k extra points if I stay 20 paid nights by January 15.   Then another 2k points for each additional paid night up to an additional 20k points.

LuckyCharm$ Gold

I agree & with the MEGA Bonus it's only on 2 nights stays. I would love this promotion. Oh well maybe next time

dame83 Silver

This promo popped up for me also this morning. Pleasant surprise

gory Member

Thanks for the sharing

702rugbyref Platinum

Thanks!! I will look into this.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...