Here is something else to try to get the maps back on your comparison hotel page. It was actually shared with me by Stepping Stones a number of months ago when I had a similar question.
See if this helps:
1) Open Internet Explorer
2) Click on Tools
3) Click on Internet Options
4) Click on the Security Tab
5) Click on the Custom Level button
6) Under the Miscellaneous section look for "Display Mixed Content"
7) Click on "Enable" for Display Mixed Content instead of Disable or Prompt
8) Click on OK twice
9) Close Internet Explorer .
I know that I really appreciate being able to compare the locations of the various hotels that I am looking at. Hope this helps!