4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 8, 2015 9:39 AM by jónþór RSS

The Inn At Opryland: how do I email them to ask about their charge?

jónþór Member
Currently Being Moderated

Hi,

I just stayed at The Inn At Opryland for three days this August and booked directly through the website.

However, now when I'm checking my bank online I see a charge on my credit card that they want me to pay - with no explanation as to what it could be; especially since I didn't use any of their services except for the wi-fi, which is supposed to be free when you book directly through their website, which I did.

I have very little interest in phoning them and would much rather email them (much less likelyhood of difficulties in them understanding what I'm trying to convey and also the added security of having everything "on-record").

There's no explanation as to what it could possibly be (I'm contacting my bank online after I've written this) but the amount is 52,07 USD and I'm most certainly challenging it, as everything was paid up ...especially according to the paper-slip that was slipped inside a crack of my front door ....the first time that it's ever been done in a hotel I've stayed at and I don't quite know what to make of it.

Is there any way to email The Inn At Opryland?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Nashville, Tennessee, USA Gaylord Hotels The Inn at Opryland, A Gaylord Hotel
  • Re: The Inn At Opryland: how do I email them to ask about their charge?
    deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi jónþór ,

Thank you for taking the time to post your question. We would be happy to pass this along to our Customer Care team, who would be able to get in touch with the management at the hotel.  Could you please send me a message with your Rewards number, reservation number, and contact information so we can provide that to them?

Also, welcome to the Insiders Community! This is a great online forum in which you can share your travel recommendations, experiences and even ask questions to the many travelers like yourself.  My name is Deanna and I am one of the moderators here along with, lindseyh and carat . If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to any of us.

I have included a link to our "Getting Started Guide," if you'd like to take a look.

Getting Started Guide

Again, welcome to the Insiders family. We look forward to seeing more of you around here!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...