5 Replies Latest reply: Sep 9, 2015 8:43 AM by ryry663 RSS

Rewards for NOT using the maid?

zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone else seen this?  I've not except at the one Marriott in Tampa.  I had noticed a 1000 point "bonus" on my account from one previous stay and upon check in last week I was presented with this little card.  It's a pretty cool concept and heck some bonus points cant hurt

They will still bring you towels and whatever you need just not clean the room.  Can be done every night but your last.20150908_100714.jpg20150908_100722.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Rewards for NOT using the maid?
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Love this!!  I always opt out of service so this is just an added bonus!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

ryry663 Member

I gotta use this

insidenji Gold 6 Reviews

You beat me.  I just saw this at Gateway in Crystal City and was going to post when I got home.  I think this is great as well and I have no problem with extra points

702rugbyref Platinum

Yes I started a blog on this in April as I first came across it at the Denver West Marriott. I used it last week at a JW Marriott in Vegas as well. Well done!

Jsucool76 Gold

I don't like to opt out of service, because after all, i'm staying in a hotel. I expect everything to be done for me. =] Granted, it's a great opportunity for those of you who don't mind the no housekeeping. I don't even care if they clean the room, I just like coming back to a made bed. =]

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...