1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 2, 2015 10:36 AM by 702rugbyref RSS

Lifetime Elite Status Question

usctrojan95 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

The information on the Marriott website regarding Lifetime Elite status is ambiguous to me. It lists two criteria to achieve lifetime elite status: 1) Qualified Nights 2)Points Earned.

My questions is: Must both criteria be achieved for lifetime elite status to be granted, or just one of the two?

For example, Lifetime Gold Elite status says - 500 Nights / 1.6 Million Points Earned. Would I be awarded Lifetime Gold if I got to 500 nights, but only earned 1 million points?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lifetime Elite Status Question
    702rugbyref Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

I think a few of us had this discussion last week as a couple of members met the criteria either through points or nights on both sides..turns out you must meet the criteria for both to qualify.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...