2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 11, 2015 11:16 AM by carat RSS

Marriot Rewards Promotion

gory Member
Currently Being Moderated

I'm new to Insiders.

Would like to check with the community on how do we get updates on Marriot Rewards promotion?

Don''t want to miss any.

Cheers

Gory

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia JW Marriott JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur
  • Re: Marriot Rewards Promotion
    LuckyCharm$ Gold

Hi gory and welcome to Insiders. If you go to your Marriott account online and click on the Promotions tab you should see available promotions. I'm also fairly new to Insiders and have found great information/feedback on this forum. I would suggest frequenting this site often, it is a jewel in all things Marriott. Good luck & again welcome!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriot Rewards Promotion
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Great question, gory!!  LuckyCharm$ is right on the money.  You can check your available promotions in your account.  However, if you are still having issues, let us know, we'd be happy to look into it for you.

Welcome to the Insiders Community!!  This is a great forum to ask questions, read recommendations, and interact with travelers like yourself.  My name is Cara, carat, and I am one of the moderators here along with deannad, lindseyh and KatieC.  If you ever have any questions or comments, please feel free to reach out to any of us.  I have included a link to our Getting Started Guide, if you'd like to take a look. 

Getting Started Guide

We're glad your here and are looking forward to hearing more from you!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...