17 Replies Latest reply: Aug 29, 2015 5:34 PM by Jsucool76 RSS

Amex Platinum 100k offer

Jsucool76 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Hey Everyone,

Just a heads up for the award travelers out there, the amex platinum 100k public offer is back.

How to get it:

1. Open a private browsing window (Incognito for google chrome, Private browsing window in safari, IE, and firefox)

2. go to https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/platinum

2a. If you see a 40k offer, close the window and repeat, took me around 8 times to get it to pop up

3. Apply and Profit =]

Hope this helps some of you out!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Amex Platinum 100k offer
    jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

wow it worked after 5 tries. Im sooo tempted though i dont think i could spend 1k a month at the moment, why cant this come closer to christmas or thanks giving

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Jsucool76 Gold

It took me about 2 minutes of staring at it to just apply. I'm a little upset by one thing, that being I bought plane tickets and had I waited 3 days I could've done the AA giftcards and then bought the tickets, but oh well, I'm sure I'll find a use for $400 in AA gift cards.

Spending 3k in 3 months isn't that hard, just find people who will let you pay their bills for them and give you $ in return.

gm1 Gold 1 Reviews

I think I used all of my luck for 2015 yesterday.  After countless attempts in a private browsing window, the 40k offer was replaced by the 100k offer.  I am quit sure that I stared at the page for at least 10 minutes not able to believe my eyes or maybe I was on the verge of passing out due to disbelief.  Normally, I seem to miss out on these offers.  I just happened to come across the "One Mile At A Time" article in my email yesterday evening and happened to get lucky.

Jsucool76, like you, I recently booked a couple of flights for the fall.  To the best of my knowledge, most airline gift cards do not carry expiration dates.  I sure I will find a use for the $400 in airline gift cards. 

702rugbyref Platinum

Thanks for this! Will check it out! UPDATE...took me 20 attempts.

Jsucool76 Gold

Oh man. you got it? first person I've heard getting it today.

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

No luck for me..tried many times in Firefox. Maybe AMEX shut it down!!!

Jsucool76 Gold

this offer appears to be dead now from multiple reports.

Jsucool76 Gold

you can call up to apply and use

POID # BIUU :0001    

OFFER CODE: 2AAY-6Q71MM-3XAJ-YBG

to obtain the 100k offer as well

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

jasper100 Call AMEX and tell them you want to apply from your promotion code of BUIB : 0001 and they will give you the 100K offer.  Just did it a few hours ago.

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Called in and got it approved a few minutes ago. Thanks!!!

So glad it helped. I wanted it really bad too, and was happy when it worked. Such a great offer!!

I used a code close to that code earlier today from seeing it on a blog, and it worked. Got it approved a few hours ago. Just told them I had a promotion Id of BUIU : 0001 and it worked. the numbers from Jsucool76 are close and I don't know if they work, but my code worked.  Good luck.

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Really stinks when you are already a AMEX Plat card holder, you get nothing from these promos just like all other cards!!

Jsucool76 Gold

Yeah. I missed out on the PRG 50k offer (i got a 25k) so I told myself (once it became one bonus for life with each amex charge card) that I would never apply for the platinum card unless it had the 100k offer.

Jsucool76 Did you call in an use the Promo Code I mentioned above? It has been working so far.

Jsucool76 Gold

I applied on the 26th when it was still available online.

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Thanks for sharing, Jsucool76!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...