6 Replies Latest reply: Aug 23, 2015 7:34 PM by newhiltonmembr RSS

AC Hotel by Marriott - Nice, France

newhiltonmembr Platinum 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Recently stayed here for 5 nights using points.

I forgot to request an upgrade while checking in and received a small, very dark room with a "city view" which turned out to be an abandoned building.  The ironing board cover was filthy.  After returning later that night, I inquired about an upgrade and was told one was available and did I want to move then.  I replied that it was very late and I didn't want to pack up and move that night, we can do it tomorrow, OK?  Next morning, I again requested the upgrade and was told "sorry, we are booked full".  That went on until my 4th night when I finally got upgraded to a larger, brighter twin-bedded room with a small view of the beach and Mediterranean.

Overall the hotel is very nice.  But quite a bit of a hike to the Old Town.  Have to say that I actually lost weight on this vacation with all the walking I did during those hot, hot, hot days and nights! 

Room 1:  I had to lighten some of these photos so you could actually see anything so I apologize if they appear grainy.

P1070105.JPG

P1070106.JPG

P1070107.JPG

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Nice, France AC Hotels by Marriott AC Hotel Nice

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...