3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 17, 2015 10:40 AM by matrixman RSS

Gaylord Opreyland

disappointedinNashville Member
Currently Being Moderated

Attended a recent conference at the Nashville Opryland Hotel. Impressive property. Two Paid and confirmed reservations were unavailable on check in. Offered a sister property rooms. Any one else recently had the same problem. Completely unacceptable, in my opinion. The hotel needs to decide who their clientele is- the business traveler or the vacationing family.

Disappointed in Nashville.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Nashville, Tennessee, USA Gaylord Hotels Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
  • Re: Gaylord Opreyland
    ssindc Platinum 42 Reviews

I gotta say, disappointedinNashville, you didn't choose the most upbeat, optimistic, rosy user name I've seen on this forum!

I hope participation in this forum can bring an occasional ray of sunshine to what appears to be an otherwise less-than-fulfilling experience (in life, travel, or, who knows, simply Nashville???)...

In any event, you gotta tell your story, here: http://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/message/162549

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hello, disappointedinNashville.

Welcome to the Insiders Community.  This is a great place to share your travel experience, recommendations, and even share your frustrations.  My name is Cara, CaraT, and I am one of the moderators here along with, deannad, lindseyh, and KatieC.  If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to reach out to any of us!!

It sounds like you had a disappointing stay in Nashville.  If there is something we can do to help, please send one of us a private message with your Rewards Number and the best way to reach you. 

Looking forward to hearing more from you!!

matrixman Silver

My wife and I have stayed at the Gaylord Opryland many times, and have always been very satisfied and thoroughly pleased with our stay. We usually go there to celebrate our Anniversary every year, and they make it very special.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...