2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 27, 2015 9:56 AM by carat RSS

Cash Upgrade on Award Stays at Ritz Carlton

gig'emags Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Do cash upgrades on an award stay at the Ritz earn points?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Cash Upgrade on Award Stays at Ritz Carlton
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Great question, gig'emags!!  I am going to work with our team for clarity around this.

Also, I'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Insiders Community!!  This is a great place to share your travel experiences, recommendations and interact with other Rewards members.  My name is Cara, carat, and I am one of the moderators here along with deannad, lindseyh and KatieC.  If you ever have any questions or comments, please feel free to reach out to any of us

Looking forward to hearing more from you!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Cash Upgrade on Award Stays at Ritz Carlton
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hello again, gig'emags

Our team has gotten back to us regarding your question.  They have let us know that, cash upgrades do not earn points on redemption stays.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...