1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 26, 2015 10:49 AM by carat RSS

Boutique Hotel in Tel Aviv

omerlevi Member
Currently Being Moderated

In recent years I have to spend a long time in Tel Aviv because of my job. So far, I have chosen to rent a luxurious hotel near to the beach  until a good friend of mine recommended me about Norman a boutique hotel in Tel Aviv.  Although it is not close to the beach I enjoy in this hotel more than other hotels because of the area where it is located, the most interesting zone in the city.  In Rothschild has a lot of culture and entertainment institutions and special atmosphere of freedom and inspiration.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Boutique Hotel in Tel Aviv
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver
    Currently Being Moderated

Welcome to Insiders, omerlevi!! Thank you for sharing!!  This is a great community in which members can share their travel recommendations, experiences, and even ask other members for their insights.  My name is Cara, carat, and I am one of the moderators here along with, lindseyh, deannad and KatieC.

We're glad to have you here and look forward to hearing more from you!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...