8 Replies Latest reply: Dec 27, 2016 6:15 PM by jerryl RSS

JW Marriott Turks and Caicos

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

JW Marriott Luxury Brand Heads to the White Sand Beaches of Turks and Caicos - Marriott News Center

This article was from May 2013, it indicates the property will open early 2016. Does anyone have any further info and/or desire to stay? I am intrigued by Turks and Caicos and obviously if a JW Marriott property is an option I would certainly like to stay there.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: JW Marriott Turks and Caicos
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Great question, ks77!!

I'll check in with our team to see what I can find out about this.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hello again, ks77.  After checking in with our team, I have found out that they do not have any additional information about this property.  The hotel has not been loaded into the Reservation systems for future openings and is also not on the list of "delayed openings".  However, there will be a Ritz Carlton opening in Turks and Caicos but the opening date is still TBA.

Maybe if we, along with the rest of the community, keep our fingers crossed, it will happen soon

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews

Thanks for looking into it for us!

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Love to find a property in Turks and Caicos.

LuckyCharm$ Gold

YES!!! Turks & Caicos is on my destination list and it would be wonderful if Marriott had a property there where I could stay. I will definitely be on the lookout for this.

mle724 Gold

I've been waiting years for a Turks & Caicos Marriott property.  Refuse to visit until there is one.  IMO, it would be a perfect location for a Marriott Vacation Club property.   Hope the Ritz opens in 2017!

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

carat any updated information regarding any Marriott properties in Turks and Caicos?

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

Yes I would love to know also as I am looking for a place for next autumn

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...