3 Replies Latest reply: Jan 25, 2016 11:47 AM by piccia RSS

"Unauthorized" Error Message When Trying To Post A Discussion?

nashvilletnguy Gold 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I have attempted to post a discussion a couple of times but I keep getting this "Unauthorized" error message. The full error message is "Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you here".

Error Message When Posting Discussion.JPG

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: "Unauthorized" Error Message When Trying To Post A Discussion?
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Good Morning nashvilletnguy!!

Not sure why you are receiving this message, but will definitely take a look into it. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hello again nashvilletnguy,

After looking into this a little further, changes were made to your account that will allow to you post your discussion.  Please let me, or any of the community moderators, know if you are still experiencing this issue.  I'll keep my eyes open for your discussion

greekbecky Platinum

Hi Carat,

I am having the same problem when attempting to write a review.  Is there a fix in place?  Thanks..:)

Here is the exact error message if that helps:

An unexpected error has occurred

• The form has already been processed or no token was supplied, please try again.

piccia Platinum

I am also having this problem in trying to ask a question. Just joined the forum. Need to ask questions. Please help if you can. Thanks!

piccia Platinum

Appears solved. New member. Needed approval.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...