1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 18, 2015 9:27 AM by laurac RSS

Spirit to Serve Nomination

dr.todddickerson Member
Currently Being Moderated

I would like to nominate Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa Hotel Manager Alfred H. for the Spirit to Serve Award. I flew in late the prior night to attend an all day conference in the hotel. I only had time to attend the meetings and then catch a flight out.  At lunch I returned to the room to grab bags and check out. I met Alfred in the hotel lobby as I was toting luggage back to the conference room.  He offered to check me out and carried my receipt with him until I saw him in the lobby at the end of the day.  Alfred was everywhere. He is in the front to greet guests, walks them to their rooms and is available to answer any questions. When my wife or I run across someone providing exceptional service at whatever they do, we give them $100 as a thank you. It's a little over the top sometimes, but many of these people too often go unnoticed and we want to let them know that they are noticed and stand out among the crowd. Alfred would not accept a tip, merely saying our happiness is all he needed.  Truly remarkable. Thanks Alfred.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Spirit to Serve Nomination
    laurac Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Greetings, dr.todddickerson, On behalf of Marriott associates around the world, we take pride in providing exceptional service for each and every guest and we appreciate you taking the time to nominate this Marriott associate for this important award. We’ll enter this nomination for consideration of the Spirit to Serve award.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...