10 Replies Latest reply: Aug 19, 2015 7:00 AM by tishers RSS

What's wrong with this picture?

catuary Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I'm sorry, Marriott, but I'm not thirsty anymore.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Cairo, Egypt Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Cairo Mirage City Hotel
  • Re: What's wrong with this picture?
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Thanks for sharing this, catuary. I'll pass this on to the property for review.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

702rugbyref Platinum

extra water?

Jsucool76 Gold

that's certainly an interesting placement choice.

I'm a lid closer for the very reasons behind your hesitancy to drink that water. Some people think I'm crazy, but the sound of a flushing toilet is just the sound of germs being shot across the room in little germ rocket ships. lol.

#AlwaysCloseTheLid

702rugbyref Platinum

It has Ecoli written all over it.

seancd Platinum

I don't particularly see how this any different than having it on the sink adjacent to the toilet which is the case in most hotels.  Actually, in some ways it's probably more out of the splash zone due to its height!

702rugbyref Platinum

The problem is glasses and splashes from the toilet.

Jsucool76 Gold

the height makes no difference. often times the dirtiest part of your bathroom is the ceiling above the toilet.

702rugbyref Platinum

Depends how intoxicated I am ....lol (j/k since I do not drink).

jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

i dont know why they would put the bottled water and glasses there instead of a desk or even sink. I always rinse my glasses though, and the water is bottled so its not like its contaminated, just wash the top if you need to.

tishers Platinum

I have to say, that is one of the most "unique" places to put the water bottle and glasses.

Maybe since you are draining off fluids it is super-important to replenish them immediately. <joke>

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...