3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 23, 2015 12:35 PM by mcluvinshoes RSS

New MVCI in Queensland, Australia?

clebert Platinum 21 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

The Marriott at Surfers Paradise in Queensland Australia is supposedly going to become a MVCI?  Or maybe part of it is, kind of like the Mayflower in DC?  Does anyone have any details?  Spouse will be overjoyed if we are going to have a MVCI option in Australia

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Surfers Paradise, Queensland, Australia Marriott Hotels & Resorts Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort & Spa
  • Re: New MVCI in Queensland, Australia?
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Surfers Paradise is a great destination!!

I like your travel style clebert!! Let see what I can find out about this

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Sorry for  the delay, clebert!! It seems as though I posted my reply to you on another thread.

But it looks like you've seen that reply and have found the information you were looking for. 

mcluvinshoes Gold

Hi - is this resort going to become part of MVCI?  Our family is starting to plan our next destination and this sounds awesome. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...